You will find some amazing, thought-provoking quotations in this article from famous people. These life quotes offer a wealth of wisdom that you can apply in real life. I’m confident that these well-known quotations will enable you to gain some wonderful insights while also soaking up a little of their experience. The path of life is one that cannot be simply described in words, with all of its highs and lows. The wise words and reflections of great people are featured in our collection of life quotes.
Here are a few life-changing quotes from remarkable people that I found to be brimming with optimism, wisdom, knowledge, and personality. You can relate to these words or at least cause you to pause and reconsider.
- If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. -James Cameron
- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. -John Lennon
- “We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life.”
- “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
- “Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.”
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
- None of us is as smart as all of us. — Ken Blanchard
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. — Jimmy Dean
- “The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit.” Don’t confuse rest with standing still — you can’t always see growth.
- “Self-care means learning to rest when you want to quit.” We frequently need a reminder that rest does not equate to weakness.
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. — Farrah Gray
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. — Dalai Lama
- “To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man’s life.”
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
- “Be kinder to yourself and celebrate the little wins.” Progress doesn’t have to mean one giant leap every day — it can be lots of little steps one after the other.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. — Confucius
- Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes. — Benjamin Disraeli
- “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” –Albert Einstein
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” –Dalai Lama
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”