Whether it’s hitting the gym, running outdoors or practicing yoga at home – there are plenty of ways to get active and stay that way all year round. If you’re looking for some inspiration to keep up your workout regime this year, read on for some happy new year fitness quotes that will motivate you every step of the way.
A new year is a perfect time to leave behind all the excesses of food and alcohol from the Christmas period. And there’s no better way to kickstart your New Year’s resolutions than with some inspiring quotes about fitness! Whether you want to lose weight, get toned or build muscle, these happy New Year fitness quotes will help you stay focused. They will keep you motivated and remind you why it is so important for your well-being and self-confidence.
New Year Fitness Quotes
- If a man achieves victory over this body, who in the world can exercise power over him? He who rules himself rules over the whole world.
- Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.
- For me, fitness is not just about hitting the gym; it is also about inner happiness and overall well-being.
- It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.
- Happy New Year. For me, exercise is more than just physical — it’s therapeutic.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.
- Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. Happy New Year.
- Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
- Tactics, fitness, stroke ability, adaptability, experience, and sportsmanship are all necessary for winning.
- The future is conquered by those who believe in themselves and the beauty of their dreams. I wish you a Happy New Year and a mammoth amount of happiness!
- Fitness needs to be perceived as fun and games or we subconsciously avoid it.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
- Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
- I eat only what I need. I choose to eat healthy foods. I choose to stay on track.
- Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.
- True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united.
- Remember this: Your body is your slave. It works for you.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.
- Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.
- My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me – its not because they outworked me!
- The body only profits a little from exercising, but the spirt profits a lot.
- My body is under construction, I am the architect of my own destiny.
- Fitness starts at home. What you eat is what you will look, just as what you sow is what you reap. Eat good food: eat fruits, vegetables, healthy grains, and don’t go for sweet and trite food.
- Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart.
- My protein shake brings the boys to the yard. And they’re like: your muscles are hard. Damn right, my muscles are hard. I could train ya, but I’d have to charge.
- You’ve got what it takes but it takes everything you’ve got.
- The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
- I’m not telling you it is going to be easy, I’m telling you it is going to be worth it
- For me, fitness is a part of my everyday life. But fitness does not mean having big muscles; it means being active, quick, and flexible. It can be defined in many terms.
- Transformation isn’t a future event, it’s a present day activity.
- A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.
Did your New Year’s resolution involve hitting the gym more often? You’re not alone. Many people make similar resolutions every year, hoping to improve their health and fitness in the process. If you’re one of these people – or if you simply want to inspire others to hit the gym more often – we have some happy new year fitness quotes that might just do the trick. There are few things as inspiring as watching other people achieve their goals and see their dreams come true. Let these happy new year fitness quotes be your source of inspiration this year and beyond.
You know that the New Year is just around the corner when the social media feeds are flooded with fitness-related posts. There are plenty of them – most of which you’ve probably seen before. So, we thought, why not compile some of the best fitness quotes about the New Year to help kickstart your resolution? After all, it’s a time for renewal and setting goals for the future. These happy new year quotes about fitness will get you ready to take on new year with a smile and renewed vigor.