A resolution to be better than we were last year, a resolution to give back what life has given us, a resolution to make things right once again. And keeping this in mind we bring you funny New Year messages that will warm your heart and put a smile on your face. New Year is a time for celebration. It’s the time of the year when people burst crackers, exchange gifts, and have fun. Also, it’s a time when we look back at our past year and think about what we have achieved or not in that particular year.
New Year brings new hopes, new resolutions and a fresh start to begin again. Since it is the time of celebrations, everyone loves to send funny New Year messages to their friends and family members to make them feel happy. If you are searching for some funny New Year messages then you are at the right place. Here in this article, you will find some excellent ideas on how to write funny New Year Messages so that you can spread cheer among your friends and family members this New Year as well!
Happy New Year Funny Messages
- I’ve been waiting 365 days to say “happy new year” since I had so much fun saying it last year. Happy New Year, friend.
- I hope you make a revolution of losing 20 pounds in the coming year and gain 30 pounds more instead. Wish you a New Year full of positivity!
- Sorry for all the annoying behavior I did through the year. May you give me another chance to do that in the next New Year!
- To renew your life and getting new opportunities, I want to wish you a great and prosperous New Year.
- Instead of saying, “Happy New Year,” couldn’t we just break it into months? You know, like, “Happy February!” I function better with smaller tasks.
- Happy new year! Don’t forget to make a new year’s resolution you won’t keep.
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.
- May you become a billionaire this year, as I have dreamt that you are going to gift me a bungalow! Have a prosperous New Year!
- We could try this whole thing where we say, “Our New Year’s resolution is to not set resolutions,” but we tried that last year, so maybe we should get some new material. On that note, I’m thinking to improve.
Also Read: New Year Devotional Messages
- I wish you end up without a funny face in group photos this year.
- I will no longer wish you more success. You’ve had so much already. It should be mine this year! Happy new year to me!
- 365 new trips around the sun, 365 new opportunities and …. 365 new disappointments. Happy New Year full of joy and laughter!
- Before I get drunk, dance on the bar, lose my phone, get naked and get arrested, let me wish you a Happy New Year!
- I hope you do a revolution of losing 20 pounds in the coming year and gain 30 pounds more instead. Wish you a New Year full of positivity!
- I usually make resolutions when I am drunk, that way I never have to commit it.
- I wish you more trips, more drinks, more parties, bunk more classes… more than the last year and have new targets to achieve Next Year… Happy New Year buddy!
- May this New Year bring you more problems, more tears, and more pains. Don’t get me wrong. I just want you to be a stronger person.
- “Thanks for being partner in crime all through the year” Happy New Year
- Be stupid, be dumb, be funny, if that’s who you are. Don’t try to be someone that society wants you to be; that’s stupid. So be yourself. Happy New Year!
- Last year, I have been so stubborn and bad. I caused you so much pain and hurt. This year, I want you to know that I will never change. I will stay the same. Happy New Year!
- May this New Year bring actual change in you – not the recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- My New Year’s resolution is self-acceptance. And therefore, I accept myself just the way I am — with absolutely zero need to incorporate a lifestyle change.
- I hope this year ends up with your smiling selfie to see on the Facebook posts. Wish you a bright and joyful New Year!
- Sorry we couldn’t come to your NYE party. We’re socially distancing.
- My New Year’s resolution is to actually use up all the lotion, Chapstick, hand sanitizer, and other crap that hangs out in the bottom of my purse.
- I will conserve water this year. I will do the laundry less but use deodorant more. Happy New Year!
- May all your weight loss aspirations be fulfilled in the New Year! Happy New Year.
- Welcome, New Year! Just be sure you wipe your feet at the door, and don’t walk all over me like last year did.
- If you were born in September, it is better to assume that your parents started their new year successfully. Happy New Year!
- Glory be to God and your loved ones in the New Year and beyond.
- A special sorry for you. please excuse all my mistakes before end of this year and get ready in new year for new mistakes. because I cannot change.
- This Year may your hair and teeth, your face-lift, abs and stocks not fall, may your blood pressure, your cholesterol, white blood count and mortgage interest not rise. Happy New Year!
- Drinking and driving is a punishable crime I hear they all say So lets take an oath that we wont drive On the New Years Day Happy New Year!
- If I had done you wrong, I am sorry. May you still give me a chance this New Year to do it over and over again. Happy New Year!
- New Year’s is just a holiday created by calendar companies which don’t want you reusing last year’s calendar.
- My New Year’s resolution is to dream more. I guess that means I’ll need to sleep a lot.
Also Read: New Year Messages for Friends 2023
We all have our own resolutions for this New Year – some may want to lose weight, while others might want to be a better friend or spouse. But why not resolve to be happier instead? This article will help you achieve that by sending funny new year messages. Let these funny new year messages serve as inspiration for coming up with your own resolution quotes or witty remarks that will make your friends crack a smile when they think of you later in new year.
There is no better way to bring in the new year than sending your friends, family, and loved ones a New Year message. These messages are not just limited to wishing them happy new year but also can be used to thank them for their company or any other suitable reason.
It’s that time of the year again when the entire world is getting ready to bid goodbye to another year and hello to a new one. The New Year means making resolutions, which most people fail again and again. But, it’s not about failing or succeeding; it’s about having fun and sending your friends some funny messages on New Year. Let us help you with some funny messages for New Year so that you can spread laughter instead of sadness among your friends.