Read these New Year devotional messages carefully as they will help you stay positive throughout the year ahead of you. These are not just any random quotes but words of wisdom from great thinkers who were able to leave behind a legacy in the form of their wise thoughts. The start of a new year is always filled with hope and possibility. In this article we have listed some New Year devotional messages for your employees on which they can meditate and begin their journey with renewed enthusiasm.
However, amidst all this, we need to take some time out for ourselves so that we can look back at our lives and see where we have reached and how much beyond that we have come from past the year gone by. The New Year is a perfect time to reflect on your life and make changes accordingly. This article will help you find some powerful devotional messages that will help you start your new year optimistically. Read on!
Happy New Year Devotional Messages
- Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
- God is not moved or impressed with our worship until our hearts are moved and impressed by Him.
- May God gift you a style to convert your dream into reality in this New Year. Wish you a Happy New Year.
- See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. Happy New Year.
- Shine your light in us, through us, over us. May we make a difference in this world, for your glory and purposes. Set you way before us. May all your plans succeed. We may reflect your peace and hope to a world that so desperately needs your presence and healing.
- Dear God, My prayer for the coming New Year is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don’t mix these up like you did this year.
- This New Year may almighty make a permanent place in your heart and let you rise above pity things in life. A blissful New Year from my side to you and your family.
- Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.
Also Read: Happy New Year Text Messages 2023
- So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!
- With God as our Leader, may we be prepared to live another year under His guidance. Happy New Year!!!
- When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
- One of the most fundamental marks of true repentance is a disposition to see our sins as God sees them.
- For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast
- “In his heart, a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.” May God’s path bring you happiness in the New Year.
- As this New Year begins, let us hope for a year of peace and happiness, full of new friends and great experiences.
Also Read: New Year Message to Employees and Workers
This time of the year inspires us to look back at what we’ve achieved so far, where we want to go next, and how we can get there quicker. It also encourages us to leave behind all that holds us back from being our best selves and moving forward with positivity and vigor. To help you begin this new chapter in your life with confidence and courage, here are some inspirational devotional messages on New Year.
The New Year also offers a great opportunity to resolve past mistakes and begin afresh. Keeping this in mind, many of us look forward to starting afresh with the New Year by making resolutions and devoting time to finding meaning in life again. The New Year brings new opportunities with it, allowing us to start thinking about what we can change in our lives so that things get better from now on. And as cliché as it might sound, there’s no better way to kickstart your resolution than by reading some inspiring New Year devotional messages that will help you focus and reflect on what’s important in life.