We all desire happiness, don’t we? The best place to begin your search is with these Happiness Quotes. Enjoy these motivating quotations about happiness and being happy to get you started on your journey to finding happiness and positivity in life. To understand what true happiness means, read these best happiness quotes.
Top Happiness Quotes
- “The only joy in the world is to begin.” —Cesare Pavese
- “It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.” —Margaret Bonanno
- “Don’t worry. Be happy.”
- “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.
- Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Be honest and frank anyway.
- The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds. Think big anyway.
- “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
- “Remember this, that very little is needed to make a happy life.” — Marcus Aurelius
- “I wake up every morning with a great desire to live joyfully.” — Anna Howard Shaw
- “Happiness is a journey, not a destination.”
- People really need help but may attack you if you do help them. Help people anyway.
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
- “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.”
- “There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.”
- If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Do good anyway.
Happy Life Quotes
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.
- “The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.” – Woody Allen
- “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.” -Aristotle
- “Anger and aggression weaken you, because they take so much energy to hold in place. But kindness is a strength [that] makes you more serene.”
- Life is short, focus on what matters, and let go of what doesn’t.
- Chase your star fools, life is short.
- The only thing that will make you happy is being happy with who you are. Goldie Hawn
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” ― Mother Teresa
- Let go of negative thoughts that do not serve you
- Live with meaning and purpose.
- Life is available only in the present moment.
- Family and friends are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness. John C. Maxwell