Birthdays are memorable when friends laugh together, and funny birthday wishes for best friend are a way share your happiness with your best friend. You’ve come to the perfect place if you’re searching for hilarious birthday wishes, quotes, and jokes to make them laugh out loud.
These birthday wishes are ideal for any bestie that will make them smile to heartfelt messages that express how much they mean to you. No matter what age your best friends are turning, these funny Happy Birthday wishes and quotes to best friends will surely put a smile on their faces.
Funny Birthday Wishes For Best Friend
- Don’t think of it as getting older, think of it as another step closer to the end. Happy birthday!
- Today, you have become a year older. Now, you know what it means to become more mature. Maybe not, it doesn’t matter. Enjoy!
- Just imagine all those nice things that nice people say on your birthday and pretend I said them all to you. Happy birthday!
- Some people take a shot for every year they have been alive but I don’t recommend it for you. At your age, you could have a barrel of whiskey and still not make it.
- Having a smart, funny, and wonderful person as a best friend must be something truly special and a great gift in itself. You really are quite lucky, my man! I’m wishing you all the best on your birthday today, pal!
- Happy Birthday to the man who falls in love with every pretty girl he sees. Don’t worry; it is still a secret.
- Forget about the past, it cannot be changed; Forget about the present, you’re not getting one. Happy birthday!
- I believe you forgot my birthday present last year, so now I’m returning the favor. Happy Birthday!
- What did the bald guy say when he got a comb for his birthday? Thanks, I’ll never part with it!
- I wanted to get you the cast of ‘Magic Mike’ but they were too expensive. So I’ll just call the fire department when you start cooking tonight instead.
- Don’t worry about aging, we knew and planned ahead of time for this. I got the fire extinguisher ready in case the candles get out of control, and the cake is extra soft and easy for you to chew. Happy birthday!
- Just want to see you blow out many more candles or even a bonfire. Live to grow old and strong as a stallion.
- May God give you the appetite to enjoy your big day to the max, despite the fact that you are older and wrinklier today than you were yesterday.
- Here’s to another year of making each other laugh until we cry, of wild nights out, and of secrets, we’ll take to the grave. To my absolute best friend — happy birthday!
- For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
- Aging sets three processes in motion: firstly, your memory goes, and then… well, I can’t remember. It’s probably not important. Happy birthday!
- If you feel a bit lonely, forgotten, or just need someone to cheer you up remember…You can always change your birthday on Facebook!
- You’re turning the perfect age. You’re old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more. Happy birthday!
- I hope this birthday is as awesome as you are, but I know that’s setting a very high bar. Happy birthday
- I spent 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect birthday message for you and then I gave up. Happy Birthday.
- Woohoo, it’s your birthday! Now that you’ve had another year to grow wiser and more mature, it’s time to undo it all and make this a birthday to remember. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to one of my favorite guys! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. And yes, I know that sappy stuff makes you cringe. But we don’t always get what we want for our birthday, do we?
- Don’t get all sad about your age on your birthday, it’s simply a count of how many years you’ve graced this world with your awesomeness. Stay young, and happy birthday!
- How does it feel to be as old as you are? I wouldn’t know because I’m two years younger than you.
- Congratulations– you are now so old that if you were a purse, you would be considered a vintage, but not a classic.