If reading this makes you feel uncomfortable then it’s probably because you are either too old or too young for sarcasm. If your friends have told you that you are too sarcastic, then here are some new year sarcastic quotes that will make your day much better. There are different emotions that come with the New Year. Sometimes it’s happy, sometimes it’s sad, and other times it’s just very sarcastic. Sarcasm is a great way to express our real feelings in a funny way.
New Year brings a new beginning and it’s the perfect time to let go of all the negativity of the past year and welcome the new one with open arms. New Year also means parties, drinks, friends, and family. All these occasions are the best time to share some sarcastic New Year quotes about life and its many ups and downs. Sarcastic new year quotes can be used as funny images or posts on social media sites. These will help you break away from all those sweet wishes for a better New Year that people post on their walls or share with their friends and loved ones.
New Year Sarcastic Quotes
- Before I agree to 2023, I need to see some terms & conditions.
- I don’t have a new year’s resolution you don’t need that crap when you’re perfect.
- My New Year’s resolution is to be more positive and less sarcastic. Like I won’t screw that up right away.
- Cheer’s to another year of resolutions we won’t finish. Happy New Year!
- The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- People treat New Year’s like some sort of life-changing event. If your life sucked last year, it’s probably still going to suck tomorrow.
- Cheers to those who are walking into 2023 single. Happy New Year!!
- You’d be in good shape, if you ran as much as your mouth. Happy New Year!
- If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments in this New Year!!
- Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.
Also Read: New Year Funny Quotes
Money won’t solve my problems, but a glass of champagne would.
- Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.
- Every New Year’s I have the same question: ‘How did I get home?
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop lying to myself about making lifestyle changes.
- It’s officially New Year’s Eve, you only have a couple of hours to do all the things you will resolve not to do in the new year.
- I don’t believe in plastic surgery. But in your case, go ahead in this New Year.
- Many years ago, I made a New Year’s resolution to never make new year’s resolutions. Hell, it’s been the only resolution I’ve ever kept!
- Don’t expect any New Year’s resolutions from me. I plan on staying the same awkward, sarcastic, foul-mounted delight, that you have all come to know and love!
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.
Also Read: New Year New Goal Quotes
New Year is a time when people usually set new resolutions, make fresh promises and vow to themselves that they will do things differently this time. But trust me, by the end of January we all fall back into our old habits! If you are one of those people who tend to give up quickly on their resolutions and promises, here are some sarcastic New Year quotes that will make you LOL.
We all know that the world has problems that can never be fixed: famine, disease, and war are just a few of them. And while these things may not seem funny to most people, they’re our way of coping with an increasingly bleak reality. These sarcastic New Year quotes will help ease your blues on this horrible day and bring back some semblance of humor into your life before another year goes by without having laughed once.