We often find it difficult to express how we feel about something or someone in words. But what if there were some phrases that could perfectly convey your emotions? So here is a collection of New Year New Beginning Quotes to help you begin this new phase of your life with positivity, motivation and optimism. The New Year brings with it new beginnings and second chances; a blank page on which we can write anything we want.
New Beginning Quotes will help you to stay positive even when things around you are challenging. Keep reading to find inspiring New Year quotes and sayings about making a fresh start, leaving behind the old, embracing the new and turning resolutions into actions. The New year gives you a chance to change and make yourself better. The New Year also reminds us that we all have an opportunity to change our lives for the better with each passing day. So, why wait? Let this New Year be a fresh start and not just another ending.
Thinking about the past year and how it has impacted you is an important part of self reflection. It helps to understand your strengths and weakness, so that you can move ahead with confidence in the New Year. The new year always comes with hope, aspirations, and eagerness to make it a great one. This also means saying goodbye to the negative and hello to something better. The New Year is a fresh start for everyone. If you’re also looking forward to making this New Year your best one yet, explore these New Year new beginning quotes that will inspire you.
New Year New Beginning Quotes
- Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.
- Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.
- Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
- No one can ever take your memories from you – each day is a new beginning, make good memories every day.
- Beginnings could happen more than once or in different ways.
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
Also Read: New Year Inspirational Quotes
- Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
- Whether we want them or not, the New Year will bring new challenges; whether we seize them or not, the New Year will bring new opportunities.
- You don’t need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating.
- You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.
- The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.
- Don’t waste it with a false start of no start at all. You were not born to fail. Happy New Year.
- Don’t be afraid if things seem difficult in the beginning. That’s only the initial impression. The important thing is not to retreat; you have to master yourself.
Also Read: Sad New Year Quotes
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.
- Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.
- This cannot be the year of talking. Of wishing. Of wanting. This has to be the year, you get it done!
- Dissatisfaction is a great starting point, for it is right there that we have the most power, strength, and energy to push change through.
- Let’s forget the baggage’s of the past and make a new beginning.
- It’s a wise man who understands that every day is a new beginning, because boy, how many mistakes do you make in a day? I don’t know about you, but I make plenty. You can’t turn the clock back, so you have to look ahead.
- We are meant to keep focused for new life, for new beginnings, for new experiences, and to use our abilities to move beyond all those things that may serve as excuses to confine us to the now.
- Now, as we close one chapter, the pen is gradually inking up, preparing itself to write the next.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.
- As this New Year approaches find inspiration around you, and motivation within you, to be all that you can be.
- Every moment is a fresh beginning. Happy New Year!
- First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.
- Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently.
- No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!
- Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.
- You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.
Also Read: New Year Spiritual Quotes
And as it is said, what you end is even more important than what you begin. A New Year gives you the perfect opportunity to let go of your old habits and welcome healthy new ones instead. New beginnings call for new resolutions as well, so here are some quotes about new beginnings that will inspire you.
You’ve probably already heard the saying “New year, new you.” It is a common belief that at the start of every new year we should change who we are and become better versions of ourselves. While it may sound like something out of a self-help book, New Year resolutions actually come with a lot of benefits, such as giving you a fresh perspective on life and helping you get rid of old habits. So instead of waiting for the new year to come, why not start right now and make this your most productive year yet? And if you are looking for some inspiration in order to get started, here are some New Year New Beginning quotes that will help you set some goals and tackle them head on.
If you are looking for positive quotes about moving forward in life and leaving your old habits behind, keep reading! These inspirational quotes about starting over will help you find peace with the past and confidence in the future. Don’t forget that every New Year is a new beginning filled with opportunities for change. So take these quotes as your inspiration, pick one to read every day until their message seeps into your soul, and tackle this year head on.