To celebrate your 40th wedding anniversary, here are some 40th anniversary wishes to keep things fresh and make your anniversary memorable. A wedding anniversary is a special occasion, so don’t forget to plan something special for this milestone in your relationship.
In the fifth decade of your marriage, you both have come a long way together. Celebrate your 40th anniversary with a throwback to your first wedding. Plan a weekend getaway, rediscover the classics, or anything in between. The important thing is to have fun, take time to reconnect and make the most of your special day.
Everyone knows that the key to a happy marriage is communication. Couples who can talk about their issues openly and honestly are the ones that tend to have the best marriages. And the same goes for anniversary Wishes. Getting to know your spouse on a personal level is the best way to express your love for them on their special day. Here’s a list of 40th Wedding Anniversary Wishes to help you get started.
40th Anniversary Wishes
- Happy [40th] anniversary to one of the greatest couples we know! It’s a joy to have you in our lives and to celebrate with you today!
- Happy 40th anniversary to the perfect couple. Ruby riches of forty years of love and care!
- Congratulations on completing 40 years of love together. What a lovely couple you make! May you always remain this happy with each other. We adore you.
- Congratulations on completing 40 years of love, commitment, happiness, and arguments. Your love makes me jealous and wants me to find a soul mate too. I wish everyone can find a love as beautiful as yours.
- Happy ruby wedding anniversary, both of you. May the love you share for each other remains forever.
- Congratulations on completing 40 years of successful journey. You both made this journey look amazing!
- The only thing sad about being married to you for 40 years is that we can’t live together forever. I know that we’ll get to be together in heaven, though.
- Our marriage is composed of love and commitment, and we have taken care of this for the last 40 years. Congratulations to us for completing 40 years of our marriage.
- Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary to the best couple. Congratulations to both of you on completing forty years of togetherness.
- Let’s recall our sweet memories of forty years of the journey! Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
Also Read: Emotional Birthday Wishes for Daughter from Mom
40th Anniversary Wishes for Parents
- The bonding you have with each other is love, respect and care and it is 40 years of your journey where lots of emotions you share; looking at you gives me the feeling of young, because your love is still young as it was 40 years ago. Happy anniversary to mom and dad.
- My heartiest congratulations on your 40th Anniversary! You both are not only the husband and wife but also the best friend. We are so grateful to you for giving us a happy family. Cheers to your lovely relationship!
- You have crossed 40 years of a long journey and experienced many ups and downs together. Still, you both look fresh as if it is your first date. Some good moments you capture, but some bad moments came too, nothing can make you apart as the love you shared win over any problem. Happy anniversary.
- There were difficulties in these forty years of the journey, but you crushed all by your unconditional love.
- Your love is still as young as forty years ago—happy 40th anniversary to both of you.
- I feel so blessed to have you as my parents. You have given me so much love and support. Through the years I have learned so much from you two. The example you two have shown me is immeasurable. Thank you so much for the wonderful life you have provided for me! Happy Anniversary mom and Dad.
- Today is the wedding anniversary of the two most beautiful couples I’ve ever seen. Congratulations, mom and dad! Every parent should be like you. I’ll always remember your sacrifices for us. May this day be repeated many times in your life! Happy 40th Anniversary.
- Forty years of being together are not easy but look at you. Both of you made this journey so smooth and beautiful. Happy 40th anniversary, Mom and Dad.
- It’s hard to believe we reached this amazing milestone together. You have always been my best friend and the only person I could count on for anything. Thank you for your love and guidance throughout my life, without you I would be lost. I love you Mom and Dad!
- You have experienced many ups and downs together, but this never impacted your relationship. Congratulation on your ruby anniversary Mom and Dad.
- Our lovely parents, happy 40th anniversary! You are both the best parents and the real couple. You made us believe that love can last forever. Thank you so much for raising us so well. I wish you a wonderful day!
Also Read: Good Night Messages, Wishes and Quotes
40th Anniversary Wishes for Husband
- As red as a ruby, as red as the love we share. Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary to my love.
- The worst time was easier because of you, my love. Happy ruby wedding anniversary!
- Not everyone gets to marry the person they love. I feel the luckiest person among them—happy 40th anniversary.
- Let’s celebrate our four decades of successfully being together. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
- May our love remain forever fresh and green every day. To my husband and my best friend, happy 40th anniversary.
- I never thought life could be this good for you. I’m so lucky that I got you on this long journey. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
- We may not be very rich in material possession, but we are more than bountiful in marital grace. Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary my dear.
- Being in love with you makes life more wonderful than I could have ever imagined it being. Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary.
- The love we share is as precious as a ruby, as flowing like water, and of the strongest bond ever known. Let’s enjoy our wonderful day in each other’s arms. Happy 40th anniversary.
- Together, we’ve passed the silver, pearl, and now the ruby jubilee! Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
- Forty years seem difficult, but with you, I enjoyed every moment of my journey. Being with you makes my life so wonderful that I feel like I’m living in my dream. Happy ruby wedding anniversary!
- Our anniversaries just seem to be rolling in. We’ve passed the silver, pearl, and now the ruby jubilee. Let us look forward to our Golden Jubilee. Happy Ruby Anniversary. “
- I would have loved to write you a poem, but you know me, I’m bad with words. So, I will whisper it to you instead. Let us celebrate our sweet anniversary.”
- I never thought life could be this good with you. I’m so lucky that I got you on this long journey. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
40th Anniversary Wishes for Wife
- Happy 40th anniversary to my woman who’s given me a better life. Thank you for everything all these years!
- I thought I loved you as much as I possibly could at 30 years old, but I’m finding that I’m more in love with you with each decade that passes.
- The celebration of our anniversary doesn’t have to end in 24-hours. We will celebrate our love for our whole life, and I will keep reminding you how I feel about you every single day. I love you, baby.
- Recalling the happy memories of our married life gives me so much joy and happiness. Happy 40th anniversary, dear.
- Best wishes and happy ruby wedding anniversary to my woman behind my success, happiness, and joy. I love you!
- We’ve had 40 years to learn all the imperfections in each other, but we’ve also had 40 years to become more patient with each other.
- I would never think that I will ever enjoy marriage. Being married to you means living a life full of wonderful adventures and overwhelming emotions. Happy anniversary, baby. Cheers to a lifetime of happiness with you.
- There’s nothing sweeter than falling in love with you and celebrating our long journey together. It has been four decades with you, but it feels like yesterday. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, dear.
- Not a lot of couples are ever this lucky to get married to their true love. I am happy that I am among the lucky people. Happy 40th anniversary.
- I will always remember the day of our marriage. I still think that it was the happiest day of my life, because I made it harder for you to escape from me. Now you have to spend a lifetime with me, baby. Happy anniversary!
- Cheers to our forty years and many more to come. My life would be useless without you, my love. Happy 40th anniversary, my beautiful wife!
- The past 40 years have been a breeze. Close your eyes and make a wish. Open your eyes and watch me kiss you, the love of my life! Happy 40th anniversary.
- Being in love through all these years is amazing. You make me feel like I’m the king of the world. I will always choose you, love. Can’t wait to spend the rest of my life by your side. Happy anniversary.
- Home isn’t home without you. I would never be experienced love without you. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, my wife.
These days, it seems like most couples spend as much time together as they do apart. Life has gotten busy and couples spend more time together than ever before. With responsibilities increasing, couples have to make time to spend together, even on weekends. Couples can spend their time together in so many different ways. Some couples like to catch up on their favorite shows together, while others like to spend dinner nights discussing work, or even reading together. Whatever you choose, spending your time together is one of the best ways to strengthen your relationship. If you’re planning your 40th wedding anniversary, here are a few ideas for how to celebrate with your spouse.