Fatherhood or parenthood is the most rewarding and demanding role you will ever play in your life. It’s an experience that will change you and your family for good. On the other hand, being a father or a mother can also be one of the most challenging roles you’ll ever have to play in your life. With so much responsibility comes so much joy as well. That’s why it’s important to acknowledge the sacrifices that your loved ones make on a daily basis. Here are some death anniversary messages for dad that will help you show how grateful you are for everything your dad has done for you and your family.
The first step in creating a father’s day message is thinking about who he is as a person. The second step is coming up with something unique that will show him just how much he means to you. Let us help you with both of those things by giving some advice on what not to write in your daddy’s remembrance message. He may or may not be aware, but his actions have made a huge difference whenever he was around us. Here are some death anniversary messages for dad that will inspire you as well as remind you what it means to be a father:
Death Anniversary Messages for Dad
- I hope and pray that you are in a better place now, dad. My prayers are always with you. Miss you so much, dad.
- Dear father, rest in peace wherever you are. You are missed every single day. I love you, daddy. I miss you badly. You are always in my heart.
- This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too
- You may not be with me any more, but my love for you will never die. I miss you, Dad.
- How lucky am I to have had a father so special that I miss you this much? As much as I hate not having you around, I’m happy to know you’re at peace.
- I wish you didn’t leave us this soon; nothing feels the same when you are not around, dad. I love you, and I miss you.
- Dad, you were the hero of my life. I am very much lonely without you. I miss you very much, dad. My prayers are always with you.
- Dad, I’m so thankful for all the memories we shared together. I only wish you were here to make more.
- I keep thinking about you, Dad, even though it hurts. I’d give anything to relive those memories again.
- You left a legacy and lots of memories for us. Our hearts ache for you dear dad. Hope you are having a great time in heaven.
- I know we all will die one day. But I never thought you would go like this. I still miss you dad. I love you. My prayer is always with you.
- The anniversary date of a loved one’s death is particularly significant. You will have done something you thought was impossible a few months earlier. You will have survived an entire year without someone who was as important to you as life itself
- It is said that prayer is the best weapon. I am praying for you dad. May you shine in heaven as you used to do here. We miss you so much every moment.
- Today is your father’s death anniversary. I know you are in pain. But friend, everyone has to die. So be strong and carry out your responsibility for your family.
- Undeniably, you were the finest father a daughter could ever ask for. You have taught me how to live life to the fullest and in a dignified manner. On your death anniversary, I am missing your badly, father.
- Who would have thought that you will leave us so early? Life has become so lackluster after your departure. Nothing excites me and nothing makes me smile as you did. On your 5th death anniversary, all I am thinking about is you, daddy!
- It’s so hard not to have my best friend around. You taught me so much about life, dad. Love you the most.
Also Read: 30th Anniversary Wishes for Couples
Remembrance Message for my Late Dad
- Every day I remember you in my prayer, in my thoughts. Your memory can never be forgotten. I love you so much, dad. I miss you.
- I know we all will die one day. But I never thought you would go like this. I still miss you dad. I love you. My prayer is always with you.
- I wish I could have spent more time with you. I feel so alone without you. Miss you so much, dad.
- There is no doubt that you were the most reliable father any son could wish for. On your death anniversary, I’m thanking you for everything as I can’t thank you enough when you were alive.
- On your 10th death anniversary, I wish wherever your soul is residing, it should leave in the utmost peace and tranquility. May I continue to walk on the generous path you showed to me. Rest in peace papa!
- Years have passed but the mark my father left on this world will never fade. Today we mark the anniversary of his passing
- Through thick and thin, you were always there to guide and protect me. You were my strength and inspiration in every need. Now, the time has changed and I have nothing but your memories. Rest in peace dad.
- You were the person who always showed me what’s right and wrong. It’s so hard to accept that you are gone. Miss you the most.
- If I had one more opportunity to have you here with me today, daddy, I would do things another way. Every day I would tell you how much you intend to me. I miss you so much.
- The saddest day of my life was the point at which you passed away, daddy. Who can actually cherish us like you did? Who can actually have your spot? We miss you so much.
- My dear dad, the day I lost you, I lost everything in my life. I am still messed up without you. You will always be in my heart, dad.
First Death Anniversary Quotes for Father
- Nothing feels the same without you, dad. I miss you so much.
- I don’t know how it has been a year since you left, dad. The pain of losing you keeps on increasing day by day. Rest in peace.
- Dad, not a single day goes by that I don’t think about you. I miss you so much. Rest in peace, dad.
- I never realized that the absence of the dearest person can make such a dent in someone’s life. Your exit from my life has made a dent that can never be repaired. Rest in peace, my father.
- Dead dad, you were the only man who taught me that the girls and the boys are equal. You have nurtured me the way a girl wants to be nurtured and fulfill her dreams. I wish you could be alive to witness your daughter’s success. I miss you daddy and may your soul rest in peace!
- I will never forget about you. It’s been a year, and the fact you are not here still aches. Miss you, dad.
- It’s been a year, and I’m still not used to you not being here. The pain of you being here still stings. I wish you were here.
- Dad, I pray today that the love and strength that you gave me will carry me through this dark night toward a future that will make you so very proud.
- A year now, and I miss you more every day. Rest in peace, dad.
- There isn’t a day this year that went by that we don’t wish you were back.
Death Anniversary Messages for Father from Son
- Dear Dad, you have given me the greatest gift before leaving this world. You believed in your son. I miss you my old man.
- Dad, you used to tell me that boys never cry. I don’t cry in front of people. But when I am alone, I can’t stop myself. I miss you dad.
- Words can’t express just how much I miss you, dad. Although it’s been awhile since you passed away, I still love you very much.
- Your love offered me comfort during tough times. But now, it brings me comfort knowing that you’re in a better place now.
- My late lovely father, your absence bites me a lot and with each passing day, I crave more for your affection and love. Why did you leave me so early? Your little daughter needs you a lot. I love you father and rest in peace!
- It’s been three years since you left us, father, and you are still in my heart. I wish my daughter could have met you—and loved you, as she would have, and as we all did.
- Without you, every single breath I take in this world seems like a great burden. But I am trying to live for you dad. Your son is working hard to make you proud.
- You were the best father in the world and I’m the worst son. Sorry for taking you for granted all the time also for the fights and arguments. I knew you were right. Missing you a lot on your death anniversary.
- It’s your hard work and good parenting that have made me the person I am today. Now, I’m trying to fulfill the dreams that you have passed on to me. But alas, you are no longer here to see my progress. Thinking of you, papa!
- You were the most reliable father any son could wish for. On your death anniversary, I’m thanking you for everything as I can’t thank you enough when you were alive.
- I pray to God that may He bless you. I hope you are very well in heaven. We miss your father. It’s been years since you are not with us anymore. Every one of us missing you so much!
- Dear dad, I have realized your value and your pain after you left us. As a son, I am taking care of our family. But I can’t be like you at all. I miss you dad.
- Dad, I want to be the good son. And you were my teacher. You left us too early. I am lost and upset very much without you. I love you dad.
Death Anniversary Messages for Father from Daughter
- This day will always sting but your memory will always be with your little girl who is not little anymore. I wish you were here, daddy.
- I am what I am only for your good parenting and hard work. You were the best dad one could have, and I am very proud of being your daughter. I miss you so much dad.
- Dear dad, words can’t begin to describe how much I miss you. Wishing you were here everyday. I love and miss you.
- You were always so great with my kids, as you’ve always been with me. I miss you every single day, dad.
- I believe my dad’s guiding hand will remain on my shoulder forever even though he left this world a long time ago. Love you Daddy.
- Daddy, your little girl has grown up now. But you are not here to see her. I miss you very much, daddy. I hope you are fine wherever you are.
- Through thick and thin you were always there to guide and protect me. I know I tested you, exhausted you, and fought you. But I loved you, and always will. Rest in peace dad.
- A daughter’s biggest nightmare is losing her dad. I have lost mine. And I’m in such pain that no one can feel. I miss you dad.
- People say time heals every pain. But I am still in pain. How can I replace your love, your care? I miss you, dad. Your girl misses you so much.
Death Anniversary Prayer Messages for Father
- I pray to God every day and night to grant you the best place in heaven. I pray that God is good and bless your soul with peace. Remembering you with love today daddy!
- I want nothing but God to accept my prayers; my prayers to forgive my dad and give him a beautiful place in heaven. Love you so much daddy.
- I pray to God for you every single day and every single night. May God grant eternal peace to your soul to live happily in his divine paradise. On this day missing you so much!
- My respectable father, I pray to God that may he keep you happy as you used to be. Today on your death anniversary, I’m praying for your peace and comfort.
- I pr
- ay to God that may He bless you. I hope you are very well in heaven. We miss your father. It’s been years since you are not with us anymore. Every one of us missing you so much!
- I believe that God is listening and watching me. I am sending a lot of prayers for you on this day. God will surely accept my prayers. Rest in peace dad.
- It has been a long time since I lost you. But I pray every day daddy. I pray for your soul. May God give you peace and keep you happy. I love you.
Death Anniversary Message for Friend’s Father
- May God bless your father’s soul. Stay strong and hold on, my friend.
- I know you are mourning today and remembering your deceased father but at the same time let’s not forget to celebrate his wisdom, honesty, and memory. My prayers are for him.
- On this day of mourning, you and your loved one are in our thoughts. Stay strong during this difficult time and know we are always here for you.
- I am offering my sympathy and condolence for the loss of your father on this day. It has been a year but his loss will never be compensated. May God bless his soul.
- My friend, I know today is a sad day for you as it’s your father’s death anniversary. But I would like to say that I have patience. He is now with God. He is fine.
- You are a strong person. It has been one year since your father died. But you are managing everything so perfectly. But I feel your pain and tears. My support is always with you.
- I am praying this day to God that He might bless your father. May your father rest in peace, my friend. Please call me whenever you need to.
- As you mourn the death of your [father] again, I hope it comforts you to think about the life that [he] lived and the memories [he] made, surrounded by those who loved [him]. While [he] might not be with us anymore, [his] memories live on forever. [He] will always be with us.
- Your dad was a wonderful person. He is now in a better place. May he rest in peace.
- Your father was always there for you through your hard times. He was an amazing person. Stay strong, my friend.
- Praying you find some comfort and peace on such a hard day
- When someone you love dies you never quite get over it. You just learn to slowly go on without them. But always keeping them tucked safely in your heart
- It has been a long time since you lost your dad. I have seen your tears and pain dear. Have patience, my friend. Do not be sad.
- The memories of your father are still fresh. I still can’t believe it has been one year. I express my sympathy and condolence on this day my friend.
Since Dad has always been there for us unconditionally, it’s only fair that we return the favor by being there for him in return. Do something special for Dad on his birthday or death anniversary day by sending him a sentimental message so that he won’t forget how much you love him and how grateful you are for everything he does for you every single day. Scroll down to know more about what he did as a father and why we should be thankful to him.
Everyone in your house would love to hear a heartfelt death anniversary messages for dad. Here we have listed some of the best and most meaningful messages for father death anniversary who has gone through so many ups and downs in life. It’s okay to express your sorrow as well as happiness through a message.